I'll be joined by Trent Moy who is an ethics adviser with respect to organisational culture, decision-making and strategy. In addition to charting a way forward on questions like:
- Should elite sportspeople be allowed to air their personal views?
- Is it ethical to wrap bananas in plastic?
- Is it ethical for non-profits to accept donations from gaming or tobacco companies?
We'll be looking at:
- How well is ethics understood in this complex environment?
- What's a well known case study and learning from it?
- Does a corporate context differ from other contexts?
- Why do culture change programs fall short?
- How do you integrate ethics into strategy formation?
- What frameworks can people use to navigate the minefield?
The recording will be made available after the event.